Molim vas da se prijavite ili se registrujete.
Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije

VLADIX SAT forum

29.03.2024. 06:38:27
Vijesti: Sve što Vam treba, tu smo mi !

Autor Tema: Kathrein UFS 910 Enigma2 (317) za FLASH/cccam dostupan preko incubus camd  (Pročitano 6050 puta)

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže mix

• Iskusan
  • Like: +36/-2
    • sat-hr forum

evo dočekali smo i taj dan, izašao je prvi beta release enigme2 za kathrein koji se može staviti u flash
ali to ne bih za sada još preporučio jer nije još full release pa stavljajte u flash na vlastitu odgovornost
ali može se staviti i na USB Barry Allen stick, ako je u flashu AAF 2.0d sa 2nd bootloaderom
ljudi kažu da radi odlično za sad, a što je još bolje radi i emulator i to MBOX!!!
da, da na kathreinovoj E2 proradio CS emulator, pa sada ovaj receiver polako šiša sve druge, čekamo i E2/E1 za IPbox

dakle da bi proradio mbox mora se malo editirati mbox.cfg
D: { 4 }

//D: { x }
//x=0 -> disable
//x=1 -> enable dbox2 cw writing
//x=2 -> enable STAPI for IPBOX
//x=3 -> enable STAPI for Kathrein
//x=4 -> enable Linux DVB API for Kathrein
//default disabled

P: { 2/tmp/camd.socket }

// P option -> PMT location (Dont used with linux and windows)
// you must be tuned to channel so image can generate this file
// { /tmp/pmt.tmp } for receivers and images that create this file <- use this if you can
// { 1/tmp/camd.socket } for enigma 1
// { 2/tmp/camd.socket } for enigma 2

Dakle, sada čekamo puno izdanje E2 za kathrein i da se do kraja usavrši mbox. Motor radi, još od prve alpha inačice Enigme2

E sada incubus CAM:
Available for processor types: sh4 (tested only on Cuberevo, Cuberevo mini, kathrein ufs910 with e2)

Use the e2 version on kathrein with enigma 2 on board, the other version on ipbox 9000/900 with dgstation firmwares

Card client for protocols: cccam, gbox, newcamd 5.20, newcamd 5.25, radegast old, radegast new, aroureos

.conf and .prio files can be inserted in the /var/bin directory, or in /etc, or in /var/keys

20/06/2008, V0.50, First public release
camd33 and camd35 is really much unstable so I think it's not yet ready for public,
asap it will be ready i'll publish it
This is the first release, you can't see any log on the console because
I don't wanna people read infos that could put them on the strange way.
However logs on console are really good to know if bugs are the cause of your problem or
simply if you are so noob to not be able to configure it correctly.

Read very well config files and don't say something you don't know.

This is not a fully working cam, some functions are not implemented/enabled because they are not ready for public and
I think people don't wanna functions that are working not really good as they expected!
(also this version is a beta version, but i wanted to put some hopes on people that believe a cam is better than othern one,
we have tested the cam on many decoders and we can say this cam is not bad at all also in beta and not full working mode :p)

So for the first release I choose to public only client side of the cam.

I want to thank raton_craquero for givin' me the possibility to know really a lot of things on how to use dvb_api and i have
to admit that i really like his config file structure and his log functions, so i decided to use them with his agreement
Thank you!

dakle kao što je vidljivo, navodno radi cccam na ovom camu i to na sh4 procesorima
nisam testirao ni E2 ni incubus, ali imam namjeru testirati E2 vrlo skoro
Kathrein UFS910 HD (HDD 80GB)
SkyStar2

Van mreže mix

• Iskusan
    • sat-hr forum

Evo kako instalirati E2 na BA stick:

1.Format usb disk with "HP USB Boot Utility" name is "XBA" no quotes .
2.Insatall these version via usb in this order:
A---Original_1.05_Notfallimage
B---Kathrein1.06_2Bootloader
C---AAF2.0d_1w_2Bootloader
3.Again format usb disk with "HP USB Boot Utility" name is "XBA" no quotes.
4.Connect USB disk to Kathy .
5.Check that you have communication with it - I reccomend go to AAF menu and turn DHCP ON
6.Put kathy in Date mode - :"Menu->Settings->Time and Date"
7.Start KCC click on "Test Connection" and see if you get 4 "ok" messages .
8.Now click on the "Barry Allen " tab and choose "Install BA" ,
Now choose the file "barry-allen-UFS-910-5.3.6_GOst.tar.gz" its inside KCC folder .
Keep the :"Install BA Using Network... " checked and tick the :"Split Memory Stick ".
After that click on :"Install Bootmenu" and choose :"baboot_v0.6.tar.gz" that also in KCC
9.Now reboot Kathy - If not KCC will crash on the next step,and you will do it anyway
Start KCC again after kathy is back and go to the "Barry Allen" tab again ,
Now "Right-Click" the main white window and choose :"Install Image In Partition"
Choose :"e2-kf-317-usb.tar" from the file you downloaded ,at this stage choose partition
Set the :"Partition = /dev/sda4 ,
Then set all IPs, Please note they are all different !!!
10.Now click on :"Activate 2nd Bootloader" and approve the message .
* You have to go back here and "Deactivate it" if you plan to install other Image
In the future .

Thats it reboot kathey choose e2-kf-317-usb from the boot menu , and wait about 2-3 min .

download package:
http://rapidshare.com/files/155956094/E2onKathy_by_Viper.rar.html
SkyStar2

Van mreže milenko61

• Globalni moderator
  • VIP extra clan
  • Like: +149/-12
  • Pol: Muškarac

KathreinUFS910 HDTV Enigma2 Emu

New incubusCamd/cam daemon

Available for processor types: sh4 (tested only on Cuberevo, Cuberevo mini, kathrein ufs910 with e2)

Use the e2 version on kathrein with enigma 2 on board, the other version on ipbox 9000/900 with dgstation firmwares

Card client for protocols: cccam, g**x, newcamd 5.20, newcamd 5.25, radegast old, radegast new, aroureos

.conf and .prio files can be inserted in the /var/bin directory, or in /etc, or in /var/keys

20/06/2008, V0.50, First public release
camd33 and camd35 is really much unstable so I think it's not yet ready for public,
asap it will be ready i'll publish it
This is the first release, you can't see any log on the console because
I don't wanna people read infos that could put them on the strange way.
However logs on console are really good to know if bugs are the cause of your problem or
simply if you are so noob to not be able to configure it correctly.

Read very well config files and don't say something you don't know.

This is not a fully working cam, some functions are not implemented/enabled because they are not ready for public and
I think people don't wanna functions that are working not really good as they expected!
(also this version is a beta version, but i wanted to put some hopes on people that believe a cam is better than othern one,
we have tested the cam on many decoders and we can say this cam is not bad at all also in beta and not full working mode )

So for the first release I choose to public only client side of the cam.

I want to thank raton_craquero for givin' me the possibility to know really a lot of things on how to use dvb_api and i have
to admit that i really like his config file structure and his log functions, so i decided to use them with his agreement

Thank you!

Regards, the IncubusCrew!

Van mreže mix

• Iskusan
    • sat-hr forum

bravo mile, ovo moram testirat
SkyStar2