Molim vas da se prijavite ili se registrujete.
Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije

VLADIX SAT forum

28.03.2024. 08:55:20
Vijesti: Sve što Vam treba, tu smo mi !

Autor Tema: DVD to LCD TV with an HDMI cable has messed up colors  (Pročitano 2798 puta)

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže MichaelSmith

• Novi na forumu.
  • Like: +0/-0
  • Pol: Žena

DVD to LCD TV with an HDMI cable has messed up colors
« poslato: 15.07.2018. 14:34:33 »
Hi,

I got a new TV and a new DVD player. The DVD players is a Philips DVP5990. It's an upscaling player. At the time I bought it (two weeks ago), I saw no HD TV in my future. However, my family just surprised me with an LCD TV for Christmas. It's a Sony Bravia S Series. Yesterday I bought two HDMI cables (GE brand from Target) to hook up the cable box and DVD player. I watched football last night from the cable box and everything worked great. Tested out the DVD player and the colors are completely messed up. Everything is wrongly colored and super bright neon. It looks like Andy Warhol puked on the screen. The aspect ratio is correct, however and I can see the picture just fine. It's just the colors that are so wrong. Here's what I've tried so far. I changed DVDs thinking maybe the player had a problem with the one that was in there. No change. I tried moving the HDMI cable going into the TV to the other HDMI inputs. No change there, either. I tried using the known good HDMI cable from the cable box. Still didn't change anything. From everything I can surmise, it seems like the DVD player has a problem. However, I'm a noob at this and may be missing something obvious. Anything else I should try before returning the player?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=93134
Video production studio

Thanks!

Van mreže Natasjaad

• Novi na forumu.
  • Like: +0/-0

Odg: DVD to LCD TV with an HDMI cable has messed up colors
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 16.01.2019. 04:01:42 »
Read the details that make this website get top people seated Congratulations on your description.