Molim vas da se prijavite ili se registrujete.
Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije

VLADIX SAT forum

28.03.2024. 09:22:00
Vijesti: Sve što Vam treba, tu smo mi !

Autor Tema: unlock mobile phones  (Pročitano 5422 puta)

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže prodigy

• Super clan
  • Like: +21/-5
  • Pol: Muškarac
  • out off space

unlock mobile phones
« poslato: 08.03.2010. 21:30:03 »
ALL NEW MOBILE UNLOCK CODE

SAMSUNG

t 209 unlock 100%ok
try it:Make sure to use a SIM card that is not accepted by that phone!

Enter reset code first?
*2767*3855# let it reboot

then enter...
*7465625*638*00000000*00000000# (to change NCK code to 00000000)

then enter...
#7465625*638*00000000# (to permanently unlock the phone

D807 NETWORK LOCK
I have tested this with my D807 and it works.

1. If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
1a. NOTE (Modification here by my experience): Goto SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to (I used a TMOBILE card from my buddy Darin)
3. When Incorrect SIM (I got invalid card and there was a sim card graphic spinning) error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey. (I ended up pushing the down key to get a menu)
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK Mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.

D807 CONTACT TRANSFER
I did some searching and found out that with the studio software from samsung you are able to edit and move contacts from your phone to the sim and back. Or copy from the phone and put them on the sim card. Just thought you all should know as there is no menu option on the phone.

************************************************** **************************************************

SPICE:
S404 enable COM port: *#42253646633# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS -> UART1/115200
S410 engineer mode: *#3646633#
S900 software version: *#8375#
S900 serial no: *#33778#
USER UNLOCK CODE:1122

************************************************** **************************************************
CHINESE MODELS:
default user code: 1122, 3344, 1234, 5678
Engineer mode: *#110*01#
Factory mode: *#987#
Enable COM port: *#110*01# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS Config -> UART1/115200
Restore factory settings: *#987*99#
LCD contrast: *#369#
software version: *#800#
software version: *#900#
set default language: *#0000# Send
set English language: *#0044# Send
set English language (new firmware): *#001# Send

LG:
KG300 NVRAM format: 2945#*# -> menu 15

SONY ERICSSON
I was speaking with a Sony Ericsson development tech today and he's given me some great codes!!

Write down your IMEI number. You can get this with the following:

*#06#

Then, you need to get into the Personalize menu with the following keypress:

< ** <

(Left, Star,Star, Left)

You then will need to select the Network at the top ( This will be locked )

It will ask for the code (the one that everyone asks for) and you need to enter in the following:

7993XXXX (where XXXX is the FIRST FOUR digits of your IMEI Number)

It will report an error and reduce your lock count by 1. Don't worry about this.

Repeat the process and enter the following:

6309XXXX ( where XXXX is the SECOND FOUR digits of your IMEI Number)

Again, it will reduce by one. Repeat again with the next two numbers:

093167XX ( where XX is the 9th and 10th digits of your IMEI Number)
323343XX ( where XX is the 11th and 12th digits of your IMEI Number)

And finally, you will need to repeat the process just one more time. This is very important, you will need to enter the following code:

XXXXYYYY - Where XXXX is the SECOND FOUR digits of your IMEI and YYYY is the FIRST FOUR digits of your IMEI.

You have to be careful, there are a few steps to follow, but these are the codes that the technicians use to unlock and test the phones that they have in for R & D.

I was very excited when I got these and it worked perfectly. I have unlocked two phones now, both K608i - One that was with Optus (Australia) and the other with Three (Australia) without any problem

MOTOROLLA - F3:
Motofone F3 software version: **9999* Send
***300* Set SIM Pin
***310* / ***311* SIM Pin ON | OFF
***000* Reset Factory settings
***644* Set Voicemail number
***260* / ***261* Auto keypad lock ON | OFF
***510* / ***511* Voice Prompts ON | OFF
***160* / ***161* Restricted Calling (Phonebook only) ON | OFF
***200608* Send: software version
***200606* Send: software version
***200806* Send: flex version
***250* / ***251* Keypad tones ON | OFF
***470* Select time format
***500* /***501* Prepaid Balance Display ON | OFF
***520* Change language

L6 hold * 65512890

PHONE INTERNET HACKED

YOU can use iDEN phones Like boost and nextel tethered to your laptop or computer for free internet. It isnt really at great speeds, but it is also free. Not sure if it will stay that way forever, but the last time I chaced it is still working. If you have Widen enabled it will go a touch faster too.

All you need to do is create a new dial up connection.

(You will also need the usb cable to connect the phone to the computer)

The access number is S=2#777. you need to make sure the phone and the connection baud rate is set at 115200.

You can put anything you like for a username and password (I usually use Admin, Password for these)

Then after you make the new connection, under the networking tab click the settings button and uncheck every box except for enable software compression.

That is about it, just plug the phone to the PC and connect using the connection. it will connect at 115.2 Kbps. and I have had download speeds up to around 40 - 50 Kbps

Van mreže prodigy

• Super clan
  • Like: +21/-5
  • out off space

Odg: unlock mobile phones
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 20.04.2010. 18:37:58 »
New All Mobile Phone Unlocker 2010

This little program has extensive hacking tools so you can unlock your phones from almost all major manufacturers.

http://hotfile.com/dl/35650625/0da1891/Phone_Unlocking_for_All_Mobilephones_-_SPECIAL-.zip.html

Van mreže pizonkg1982

• Novi na forumu.
  • Like: +0/-0

« Odgovor #2 poslato: 08.10.2013. 13:06:44 »

SONY ERICSSON
I was speaking with a Sony Ericsson development tech today and he's given me some great codes!!

Write down your IMEI number. You can get this with the following:

*#06#

Then, you need to get into the Personalize menu with the following keypress:

< ** <

(Left, Star,Star, Left)

You then will need to select the Network at the top ( This will be locked )

It will ask for the code (the one that everyone asks for) and you need to enter in the following:

7993XXXX (where XXXX is the FIRST FOUR digits of your IMEI Number)

It will report an error and reduce your lock count by 1. Don't worry about this.

Repeat the process and enter the following:

6309XXXX ( where XXXX is the SECOND FOUR digits of your IMEI Number)

Again, it will reduce by one. Repeat again with the next two numbers:

093167XX ( where XX is the 9th and 10th digits of your IMEI Number)
323343XX ( where XX is the 11th and 12th digits of your IMEI Number)

And finally, you will need to repeat the process just one more time. This is very important, you will need to enter the following code:

XXXXYYYY - Where XXXX is the SECOND FOUR digits of your IMEI and YYYY is the FIRST FOUR digits of your IMEI.

You have to be careful, there are a few steps to follow, but these are the codes that the technicians use to unlock and test the phones that they have in for R & D.

I was very excited when I got these and it worked perfectly. I have unlocked two phones now, both K608i - One that was with Optus (Australia) and the other with Three (Australia) without any problem
I did everything like in the manual but I can not unlock Sony Ericsson W810i at Telenor Serbia network

Van mreže kalaba

• Novi na forumu.
  • Like: +0/-0

« Odgovor #3 poslato: 28.12.2014. 15:40:44 »

Hvala test